Lambing (Medium pillow)
Lambing (Medium) - Measures approximately - 15cm by 20cm
Weight: Approx. 450 grams
100% Organic Cotton
- SOOTHES SINUS AND HEADACHES – Flax seeds deliver gentle pressure to the sinuses and eye area to help relieve tension. The weight of the lavender scented eye pillow holds it gently in place, its non-slip cotton cover absorbs moisture from the skin. Try using this weighted lavender pillow as a natural remedy for headaches, migraines or any time you need soothing comfort. It is also a perfect companion for relaxation on its own.
- EASES MUSCLE PAIN – Our square pillow also help to relieve joints pain, period cramps, tight muscles, swelling, arthritis, knee pain, and inflammation by delivering soothing, penetrating heat to targeted areas.
- HEATED EYE MASK / SQUARE PILLOW – Our microwavable pillow is suitable to make a warm eye mask compress to relieve dry eyes or any small, targeted area. Place your lavender pillow in the microwave for 30 seconds. Test it first, and if it’s too hot, allow it to cool for a few minutes. You can also use on other areas of the body in need of heat therapy and soothing care. Sore neck muscles and arthritis may benefit from use of this heated lavender eye pillow.
- COOLING EYE MASK / SQUARE PILLOW – Our pillow can be used as a cold eye mask compress or just to suit any sore muscle. Just place the pillow in the freezer for a few hours or overnight. The chilled weighted pillow will act as a cool compress to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes refreshing tired eyes strained by study or extended computer time. Put in the freezer whole day and it is ready to use to relax after a long day.
- MEDIATION AND RELAXATION TOOL – Our pillows are also ideal for massage therapists and meditation instructors to use with their clients. This lavender pillow can be used as a yoga prop to support meditation. It blocks out ambient light that aids relaxation. The weighted flax seed mask gently applies pressure ending the session feeling perfectly restored.
Pop in a microwave for 1-2 minutes in a medium high heat. Spot check first before putting into the desired area. Caution: It can be too hot.
Place in the freezer (in a ziplock bag) for about 40-60 minute. Remove from freezer and put it gently over desired area.